Check-in Time: 3 PM
Check-out Time: 11 AM
NO EARLY CHECK-INS, NO LATE CHECK-OUTS
Please be mindful that it takes time for your cabins to be cleaned properly and this time is imperative in order for you or the next guest.
(If you arrive after store/office hours, front door to store will have a map to your cabin & check-in can occur the following morning when store is open. There is a doorbell outside the store if you need further assistance after store hours)
*Please wash dishes and put back into cabinet before checking out.
* Place garbage outside cabin in can provided.
* Pets are allowed- $25 fee per cabin- no matter how big or small, if it has hair, it counts as a pet. Pets must be kept under your direct supervision and on a leash at all times.
You are responsible for cleaning up your pets waste- pooper scoopers and garbage cans available throughout the property. We want your pet to enjoy their stay as well but PETS MUST BE KEPT OFF BEDDING AND FURNITURE.
$30 cleaning fee will be charged to the card on file if pet hair is found on bedding or furniture. NO EXCEPTIONS.(Pet hair is very hard to remove from bedding/furniture, please be mindful of guests who do not have pets or allergies from pet dander). Damage caused by pets will be the sole responsibility of the owner.
* Please do not wash food/grease down drains- use sink strainers provided for food- dump grease into garbage.
* No smoking allowed inside cabin- ash cans provided in the front of each cabin.
* Cleaning fish in creek is allowed- please place guts, etc. in dumpster (cleaning station is provided on property).
* Only firewood may be burned in fire pits.
* DO NOT remove, move, or disassemble any furniture or picnic tables (if moving furniture is necessary for sleeping arrangements, please place back in original position, failure to do so will be at your expense and charged to the card on file. Extra cleaning time for us will be more money for you.
* Please report any damage immediately to store staff- including spills, stains, broken items, etc. (if items in cabin are damaged during your stay, a same or similar item will be found online of equal or lesser value and charged to the card on file to replace the damaged item).
* Please park in designated spaces provided for each cabin- extra parking spaces are available upon request- please respect your neighbors.
* 11 pm is quiet hour- please respect your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum.
** Family owned and operated ** We appreciate your business and we hope you enjoy your stay with us.
CANCELLATIONS DONE VIA EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. YOU MUST CALL AND SPEAK TO SOMEONE OR LEAVE A DETAILED MESSAGE IN ORDER TO CANCEL.
If you fail to check in or do not cancel your reservation, there will be a "no show" charge, which is the total price of your booking days.
Reservations made by phone: We take your credit card information to hold the room. Your credit card will be charged a one night deposit, the remainder of your reservation total will be due upon arrival.