Check-in Time: 3 PM
Check-out Time: 11 AM
NO EARLY CHECK-INS, NO LATE CHECK-OUTS
Please be mindful that it takes time for your cabins to be cleaned properly and this time is imperative in order for you or the next guest.
(If you arrive after store/office hours, front door to store will have a map to your cabin & check-in can occur the following morning when store is open. There is a doorbell outside the store if you need further assistance after store hours)
Pets are allowed- $25 fee per cabin (up to 2 pets)- no matter how big or small, if it has hair, it counts as a pet! Pets must be kept under your direct supervision and on a leash at all times.
You are responsible for cleaning up your pet's waste- pooper scoopers and garbage cans available throughout the property. We want your pet to enjoy their stay as well, but PETS MUST BE KEPT OFF BEDDING AND FURNITURE.
$70 cleaning fee will be charged to the card on file if pet hair is found on bedding or furniture. NO EXCEPTIONS. (Pet hair is very hard to remove from bedding/furniture, please be mindful of guests who do not have pets or have allergies from pet dander). Damage caused by pets will be the sole responsibility of the owner. any damaged property caused by your pet will be charged to the card on file.
* Please do not wash food/grease down drains- use sink strainers provided for food- dump grease into garbage.
* No smoking allowed inside cabin- ash cans provided in the front of each cabin.
* Cleaning fish in creek is allowed- please place guts, etc. in dumpster (cleaning station is provided on property).
* Only firewood may be burned in fire pits.
* DO NOT remove, move, or disassemble any furniture or picnic tables (if moving furniture is necessary for sleeping arrangements, please place back in original position, failure to do so will be at your expense and charged to the card on file. Extra cleaning time for us will be more money for you).
* Please report any damage immediately to store staff- including spills, stains, broken items, etc. (if items in cabin are damaged during your stay, a same or similar item will be found online of equal value and charged to the card on file to replace the damaged item).
* Please park in designated spaces provided for each cabin- extra parking spaces are available upon request- please respect your neighbors.
* 11 pm is quiet hour- please respect your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum.
CANCELLATIONS DONE VIA EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. YOU MUST CALL AND SPEAK TO SOMEONE OR LEAVE A DETAILED MESSAGE IN ORDER TO CANCEL.
All cancellations made within 14 days prior to your check-in date will result in a full forfeiture of your deposit. We DO NOT offer refunds for No SHOWS or early check-outs, You will be charged the full amount of your reservation agreement.
PLEASE NOTE: Gordon's Rim Rock Ranch CANNOT refund monies for circumstances beyond our control: this includes Acts of God, severe or inclement weather conditions, power outages, forest fires, ability to catch fish, government closures, or COVID.
Exceptions: If we are able to rebook the cabin, we will refund all of your deposit less a $50 fee
** Family owned and operated ** We appreciate your business and we hope you enjoy your stay with us.